Join Mark every Monday at 2pm for ArtsLab on RedShift Radio.
Every ArtsLab includes 100% original content; new music, new poetry, new commentary, created for each programme by Mark and a team of artists. This is a groundbreaking adventure for radio; one hour of world-premiere audio art!
We want you to make and submit new audio art each week
1. All submissions must include no copyrighted material, be 100% your own work and available for public broadcast.
2. All submissions must be new unpublished work, not broadcast or shared online before. Everything we broadcast will be a world-first listen!
3. After the show is broadcast live, you can share, publish or use your work however you like.
4. For practical purposes the maximum length of any audio should be 20 minutes. 3 to 4 minutes is a good length.
5. The work remains 100% your property at all times. You may supply ISRC codes and these will be correctly registered.
6. By submitting work you agree to be bound by these terms and give RedShift Radio permission to broadcast your submission.
Email submissions as text (for poetry) or audio file (mp3 or wav) to email@example.com
The deadline is noon on the Sunday before the show.
To guide your creativity, you can create for our suggested themes:
Artslab 29: Cars
Artslab 30: God
Artslab 31: Computers
Artslab 32: Birds
Artslab 33: The Dark Ages
Artslab 34: Medicine
Artslab 35: Africa
Artslab 36: Codes
Artslab 37: Mirrors
Artslab 38: Film Noir
Artslab 39: Toyko
Artslab 40: Underground
Artslab 41: Fruit